• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

H-161 Headset Bailout cables

Hi all,

I just installed a complete VIC-1 system in my M109a3. I bought the system (Refurbished), all the cables, Speakers, Mics and of course some NOS H-161 Headsets. Everything works great in the truck but the one headset has no mic audio and the other will cut out once in a while. I had swapped the Bailout cables between the headsets and the problems also swapped so I'm guessing the Bailout cables are bad. Does anyone know where to get brand new ones or how to fix this problem. I'm sure buying more NOS headsets will get the same results so I'd really like new cables or replace the connectors if available.

Thanks

mdemars03

Try www.fairradio.com. I believe the cable number is CX-8650. They have a couple different lengths. Just type the cable number in the search box. Their stuff seems to be fairly reasonably priced as well. I am planning on ordering some cables and other stuff from them myself. Hope this helps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks