• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

H1's on dually hubs. No go!

tacoma

So. I've got my H1's, and a spare set of dually hubs, which I would have liked to use, but they stick the tire too far out.
1. Won't pass inspection
2. Looks ghetto as hell
3. Will probably smush the fender when flexed. (these are going on my Blazer trail rig. :D)

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: H1

He LIVES! Whats up Tacoma? Yeah looks like you'll kill that fender quick if you use those wheels.

Elwenil

RE: H1

Uh, screw the flares, that looks retarded, even for a Chevy. :mrgreen:

So what are you going to do Tac? Go the spacer route or send the rims to poor little me for my Ramcharger? :twisted:

tacoma

Re: RE: H1

Elwenil said:
Uh, screw the flares, that looks retarded, even for a Chevy. :mrgreen:

So what are you going to do Tac? Go the spacer route or send the rims to poor little me for my Ramcharger? :twisted:

I hate flares. :D Do you need a set of H1's? Get them from the guy I got them from-- 406YJ on pirate, in the vendors section. He let me keep 3 8-bolts when he sent me the wrong ones-- stack of 4 w/radials, first one had the right 12bolt rim, other 3 were 8. So he told me to keep them, and sent me the right ones last week. Anyway both shipments came quick, and he's CHEAP. Like $75 a piece for rim/beadlock/tire, and MUCH less for 8bolts w/no runflats or tires. $30-40ea if I remember. Tell him I sent you if you go that way.

I'm going to use spacers. CCATLETT1984, I would love to see those pics. I think I might actually have some that oyu've already posted.

tacoma

Re: RE: H1

gimpyrobb said:
He LIVES! Whats up Tacoma? Yeah looks like you'll kill that fender quick if you use those wheels.
Yeah, that is on the work truck-- just to see what the dually hub deal looks like. Obviously, that is not going to work LOL

They're going on my Blazer, which is getting a 4" lift soon.

Elwenil

RE: Re: RE: H1

Thanks for the info, Tac. I might get in touch with him if I get my money issues sorted out. Shipping is the main killer on most of these deals for me since no one on the East Coast seems to have any, they are all out West.

tacoma

RE: Re: RE: H1

This guy is in KS. It was $254 to ship 725# of tires and pallet to UT. :D Of course, I got them shipped to SLC, and you're in east nowhere, VA, so your shipping might cost ya. :D

tacoma

Re: RE: Re: RE: H1

superburban said:
ONLY $254 FOR THE TIRES AND RIMS!!? That's great! How is the tread on those?

Just the SHIPPING was $254. The rims, runflats, and tires were another $300. So... about $104 per wheel, which I can be happy with. :D

The tread is great! 5 of the 7 are nearly new, one IS new, and the other has some feathering on the inside edge. :D

Elwenil

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: H1

Yeah, that's not bad at all. I just wish someone within 60 miles of me had some I could just go pick up, lol. I can find the tires everywhere, just not the rims. Oh well, I don't have the money to spend right now anyway. Time to play the lottery so I can continue to put gas in my Ram, lol.