• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haldex Midland Air Supply Valve

Pointman0853

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Air Supply valve on my M1078 is leaking and I'm looking for a replacement. can these be bought individually? I see lots of them on the usual FleaBay and Amazon searches.

Just wondering if these are fairly generic or we need a special one? Supraman?

:grd:

Pointman

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Dash valve? The lmtv uses over the counter parts. Although they all look the same there are a few different models the tm has the part number and you can search the nsn on parttarget and get all the cross refs.

Pointman0853

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dash valve? The lmtv uses over the counter parts. Although they all look the same there are a few different models the tm has the part number and you can search the nsn on parttarget and get all the cross refs.
Hmmm. Here is my reply from Parttarget: Let me begin by thanking you for providing us with the opportunity to assist you in meeting your supply chain requirements. Unfortunately, upon further review, we do not believe we can be of assistance relative to this particular RFQ. However, should you have other supply needs that are currently unfulfilled, please do not hesitate to contact me by either phone or email.

Any ideas now? Can the valves be rebuilt or are they too cheap to bother?

Pointman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks