• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

halftrack guy found in minnesota

212sparky

Not to sound like I am joining in to bust balls or anything but, some punctuation and CAPITALIZATION would be nice..............not to mention IN THE RULES.

Makes reading what you are trying to say a whole lot easier.........the rambling mess in post 16 is to say the least a mess...........it confuses me trying to read it.

On the other side of the coin, I do see your intent to weed out the tire kickers and play nice for the guy and help out other Steel Soldiers with their sickness........wish I could afford a 1/2 track..........maybe some time in my future. But for now...:drool::drool::drool::drool:
Dang doghead junior. You are the new buster of the balls :D:beer:

eagle4g63

Boy after a day like I had at work.....a quick 30 minute job turned into a busted water line and 6 hours later..........try to read that and my brain is hurtingaua

I don't have perfect grammar by any means, but I try to make it so it is easy to read..........If you can't do that with a phone(and many members here do) than use a dang keyboard. That's all, I just like to read what guys are posting..........lots of very interesting things on here.

:rant:

Triple C

I don't have any interest in anything with tracks, I don't have any money; but it was fun to look at the pictures, thanks for posting.