• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Halftrack Meeting at the MVPA Convention

steve1973

Hi all,
We are at about one month away from the MVPA Convention in Pleasanton, California. I talked with Kevin and he suggested that myself and Don should host this years meeting. With that said I put in a request to for a room on Friday at 3 pm for 1 to 2 hours. I haven't heard back yet but what should we have this year at the meeting? In the past Kevin gave some great lectures on the common differences on halftracks. I was thinking for this year lets do a show and tell presented by each halftrack owner. For this put a collection of photos together with descriptions of your track in a before/as found state, restoration progress and completed photos. You can do this in a binder format or as a photobook like the one I made Don a few years back. I will see if I can get tables set up in the room to display everyone's halftrack project. This doesn't have to be professionally done or even a completed halftrack. This is just a neat way of doing a show and tell. What do you think? Maybe in addition to this we can have Kevin do a talk about the halftrack Data Base for serial numbers, hood numbers ordinance numbers, etc. I haven't asked him yet. :wink: After that we can open up to a question and answer session for anyone and the halftrack hobby. Let me know.

Steve A.
chevy3100@comcast.net
541-914-2916