• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hallo aus Deutschland

alterpapa

Hallo
Mein Name ist Michael,bin 46 Jahre und möchte hier alle grüßen.
Ich sammele Militaria aus dem WW2 und habe Fahrzeuge restauriert,
im moment habe ich ein M561-der Grund warum ich hier bin.
Ich spreche kein englisch kann aber etwas lesen und suche so nach Information für den Gama Goat.
Ich brauche ein paar Teile für das Auto.

Hello
My name is Michael , am 46 years and would like to greet all here .
I collect militaria from the WW2 and have restored vehicles ,
at the moment I have a M561 - the reason why I'm here .
I speak no English but can read something and looking for information as to the Gama Goat .
I need a few parts for the car .

IMG_20160204_155407.jpgView attachment 621491

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site. Come over to the war and peace show July 15th to July 22nd. And enjoy all the vehicles. 1000,s of military parts and spares. Many people and vehicles come to the show from E.U.

AZK9

Welcome from Arizona, USA! [thumbzup]

I hope that you are able to find the information that you are looking for.

tommys2patrick

Howdy and welcome from Colorado USA. If you have the Technical Manuals (TM) for the Gama Goat you should be able to look up the part numbers in military format. Several suppliers or vendors that advertise here will likely carry what you are looking for. If not you can probably probably place a want ad on the forum. Post some pictures of your collection of vehicles if you get a chance.

Herzlich Willkommen

alterpapa

Vielen Dank für die Begrüßung.
Ich übersetze meine Texte mit google..
oft werden die Texte deswegen seltsam klingen.

Ich habe viel an Fahrzeugen der deutschen Wehrmacht repariert, sammele auch Gegenstände aus der Zeit ,Orden, Ausrüstung und Waffen habe ich auch.

Die TM für den Gama Goat habe ich,Teile in der USA kaufen für die Ziege ist unrentabel da der Versand dann teuer ist,
notfalls ändere ich die Anschlüsse und baue Standard Bremsschläuche an.

Mir würde es sehr helfen wenn ich die Größe der Anschlüsse kenne, Gewindeart und Bezeichnung.M12x1, 7/16 oder so in der Art?????

Hier sende ich mal noch Bilder von meinem Hobby

Thanks for the welcome .
I translate my lyrics with google ..
often the texts are so sound strange .

I have lots of repairs on vehicles of the German army , collect and objects from the period , orders, equipment and weapons I have .

The TM for the Gama Goat I , parts in the United States buy the goat is unprofitable because the shipment is then expensive
if necessary I change the connections and build standard brake hoses .

I would help it much when I know the size of the ports , and Thread Bezeichnung.M12x1 , 7/16 or so in the way ?????

Here I send times still pictures of my hobby

DCAM0320.jpg Mauser 98K und "deutsches Sportmodell" Mauser 22lr Trainingswaffe SA und HJ

DCAM0221.jpg Russen Motorrad Depr K750 auf Wehrmacht umgebaut, viele Teile selber angefertigt(ist Verkauft)

Bild 097.jpg Die Motorräder gehören einem Freund,der restauriert BMW R75 und KS 750 Zündapp
The bikes include a friend who restored the BMW R75 and Zündapp KS 750

Ich hab viele Kriegsschauplätze in Europa besucht, Normandie und Bastogne da die Stellen der 101 st Airborn.
I've many theaters of war in Europe visited ,

IMG-20141026-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20141026-WA0034.jpg
20141026_122526_1.jpg

Normandie

SAM_4099.jpg
SAM_4571.jpg

SAM_4500.jpg
SAM_4163.jpg

ich habe tausende Fotos gemacht.
Wenn jemand Interesse hat gern austauschen

I have thousands of pictures.
If anyone is interested gladly exchange

Last edited:

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Orlando, Florida!
You have some nice toys. And we like pictures.

alterpapa

Hallo

@tommys2patrick nicht richtig verstanden,gesucht werden die Verbinder von vorn nach hinten(Anhänger)

@ Tommys2patrick not properly understood , wanted to be the connector from front to back ( trailer )

IMG_20160425_160159.jpg

ich mache auch die Tage Bilder vom Gama auf denen man die Einschußlöcher gut sieht.

I also do the daily images from Gama where you can see the bullet holes well .

IMG_20160501_094230[1].jpg
das Geschoß habe ich im Motorraum vom Gama Goat gefunden,wenig verformt wird also mit wenig Kraft getroffen haben.

the bullet I found in the engine compartment from the Gama Goat , little is deformed so have met with little force .(google translate)

alterpapa

Die Bremsschläuche die mir fehlen sind die Verbindung von vorn nach hinten.
The brake hoses are missing me the link from front to rear

passt da ein Schlauch vom Reo???fit as a hose from Reo ???

IMG_20160425_160159.jpg

ich mache in kurzer Zeit Bilder vom Gama auf denen man Löcher sieht von Einschüßen.

I make in a short time images from Gama on which holes can be seen from bullet .

IMG_20160501_094230[1].jpg
die kugel lag im Motorraum,mit wenig Kraft in den Gama geschossen weil die so wenig deformiert ist.
the ball was in the engine room , shot with little strength in the Gama because so little deformed .

translated with Google

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks