• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Halloween MV dress up

ToddJK

I got some more stuff coming, since it's the first time in years I'll have Halloween off from work. I was never much of a Halloween (Michael Myers) movie fan, but since the 2018 release from John Carpenter, it's become one of my favorites. So my son asked me (I let him watch a couple YT video's explaining who MM is) if I would be Michael Myers for Halloween, so I ordered a pretty cool mask and a cover all. Imagine seeing Michael Myers driving the deuce, haha, I'm gonna have to get a picture of that. Maybe I'll use that to enter The Pestilance in MV of the month for October.

ToddJK

Yea the vw is in the FBI museum in Washington DC now with velvet ropes around it on display !
That's so cool. One thing I've always wanted to see was the car Bonnie and Clyde drove and was all shot up in. I watched that movie "The Highway Men" a few weeks back and it was a fantastic flick, got interest peaked so I had to educate myself on some history.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's so cool. One thing I've always wanted to see was the car Bonnie and Clyde drove and was all shot up in. I watched that movie "The Highway Men" a few weeks back and it was a fantastic flick, got interest peaked so I had to educate myself on some history.
Yea great flic i saw it as well i feel sure its on display somewhere and somebody getting paid for you to see it . TEXAS RANGERS getting stuff done!!!!!

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got some more stuff coming, since it's the first time in years I'll have Halloween off from work. I was never much of a Halloween (Michael Myers) movie fan, but since the 2018 release from John Carpenter, it's become one of my favorites. So my son asked me (I let him watch a couple YT video's explaining who MM is) if I would be Michael Myers for Halloween, so I ordered a pretty cool mask and a cover all. Imagine seeing Michael Myers driving the deuce, haha, I'm gonna have to get a picture of that. Maybe I'll use that to enter The Pestilance in MV of the month for October.
There's a dude on TikTok that dresses as MM and drives around randomly staring at people at red lights etc... some of the closest I've come to peeing my pants laughing while watching a video.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In North LA, they have the "ambush" site marked on the road where it happened with a stone marker. Pretty somber place. And there's a festival called "Bonnie and Clyde Days" in Gibsland, La. There is a museum etc you should check out.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
2 in a row !!!!! Your knocking it out of the park on serial killers thats all i got for halloween thread !!!
Years ago I was fascinated by true crime and spent **many** hours reading up on serial killers, spree killers etc.

I had an interesting email exchange with Ann Rule, author of "Green River Running Red" about the Green River Killer.

Fascinating stuff.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And no... I'm not a killer, serial or otherwise, just fascinated by what made them tick.

Oh and the BTK killer was so smart, but SO DUMB! He was a proper wacko too...

ToddJK

Perfect for Halloween, pictures of the beast at night during a good storm! Kinda has that creepiness to it, if you can see the body on the front....

Attachments

ToddJK

The deuce is back to running over and slayin' some of the undead 😜

Attachments

ToddJK

Are you driving that one down to the rally this weekend ?
No, I got a new job and couldn't get the time off. I'm coming 100% for sure next year tho. Then she'll have new head gaskets, some new tires, brakes serviced, axles and wheel bearings will be done too. This way I can drive her on down for a good long relaxing vacation, lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks