• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hampton Roads Deuces

JR

Anybody going to the Military Vehicle show this weekend in newport news?

I would really like to get a roster together of people that live around here so we could do mini meets or if someone needs help there is a contact list of other deuce owners in the area.

Someone with a deuce lives close to me, every once in a while someone drives by my house on Salem rd and honks the horn if my deuce is parked out front, is that anybody here?

PM me if you are interested in doing the roster thing!!

JR

The show was cool, there was 2 deuces and 3 5 tons, a wrecker, a rig and a dump and a bunch of other military vehicles. The green deuce was clean enough to eat off of, real nice. Only one guy really knew about the site but I guess doesnt come on much. The event was sponsored be www.vmpa.us good bunch of guys, I am going to join up. So no regulars here are in the area? I thought there was at least one or two.

Attachments

Lorax

Yeah, there are more SS members around than expected. It was a good show. Lots of good people and interesting stuff. My M818's first show, a friend's wrecker, a couple sweet deuces, a sweet M?? dump, half a dozen nice jeeps, a sweet 1940-something CUCW (older deuce), people in period uniforms.

Attachments

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm glad to see there was a good turn out. I had planned on coming, but we had a family thing to go to out of town. There are quite a few of us SS members in Hampton Roads. We had a drive-in at Mount Trashmore a month or so ago. It was a good time.

JR

Hey thanks for the additional pics lorax, so how do people find out about these events? I know joining vmpa will alert me to their events, my app is already in the mail. I would have love to come to the drive in but I didnt know about it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks