• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hankook tire for m1031

mtjbrown

Hi, just priced a set of Hankook Dynapro at's 285/75/16 e-rated for my M1031. any positive or negatives on this tire or brand? They look really good.

prairie

Hi, just priced a set of Hankook Dynapro at's 285/75/16 e-rated for my M1031. any positive or negatives on this tire or brand? They look really good.
I've had a couple of sets of the Dynapro MT's on my ranch pickup, and like them.
A couple of friends have had the AT's on their pickups and a suburban, and have been very satisfied.
Hankook's used to be a cheaper tire, but now seem to be priced similar to Goodyear and Firestone.
Compared to Goodyear and Firestone, I would say the Hankooks are just as good.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the Hankook DynaPro ATMs (LT265/75R16) on my M1028A1 contact maintenance truck. It's a 10 ply with a rating of 3415 lbs @ 80psi. So far it's been a good tire, however, it won't climb out of an 15" deep rut at Haspin, but not sure that it was the tire's fault :lol:. Hankook is a Korean (south) company with plants in Korea and China. It's a good off-road tire and looks good on the truck.
When I bought these the salesman told me the only drawback to these tires is that they are a little noisy on the highway, which is perfect because you can't hear them over the motor anyway! I paid around $600 installed for the set of four.

mtjbrown

Yeah, I wouldn't be too concerned about it not getting out of that rut!!!;-) I am like you, noise doesn't make much difference on these trucks. Thanks for the input, everybody.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks