• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HanksDeuce.com - 1970 M35A2 W/W

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wow Hank, that's a great looking truck. I am glad you made it home safe and sound.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Hank just watched your cold start vid and it doesn't seem like your low air alarm buzzer is working. Or at least I did not hear it when you moved the Ass switch to on. That is something that needs fixed no matter how bad it sounds.
YouTube - HanksDeuce's Channel

91W350

Sounds good!! That is a really nice looking truck. I watched the videos earlier on the phone and could not make out the air gauge, my deuce's air alarm seldom goes off if I drive it every couple of days, it will not normally bleed down under 75 pounds overnight. I had to wait to post until I could watch on my computer though, I agree, you will want to fix that alarm. Looks good, sounds good, I hope it stays good! Nice truck, Glen

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On the video where you are showing the gauges going down the road, the oil pressure does seem lower than mine. Check and make sure you have a 60psi sender and not a 120psi sender. If you are running a 120psi sender the 60psi gauge will read 30psi when it's actually 60psi.

Looks like you've got electric wipers. The gauge arrangement is odd also (gasser cab?). What year is the truck?

ryker725

Great looking truck Hank... Nice talking to you on the phone the other day. Did you get the answers to the WMO questions you had?

H

Hank.

I finished the website for my Deuce - Isabell.

HanksDeuce.com

Check it out and let me know what you think!
-My driver side tires are on backwards
-warning, I bought chocks from Harbor Freight
-only 2-3 iPhone pictures, the rest are $$$ Digital Camera
-my winch cable needs to be spooled a little better

Be Nice! I'm a newbie dammit.

Last edited:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I finished the website for my Deuce - Isabell.

HanksDeuce.com

Check it out and let me know what you think!
-My driver side tires are on backwards
-warning, I bought chocks from Harbor Freight
-only 2-3 iPhone pictures, the rest are $$$ Digital Camera
-my winch cable needs to be spooled a little better

Be Nice! I'm a newbie dammit.

Nice website.
Your truck's pic on the homepage is reversed.

Attachments

Last edited:
H

Hank.

Yep, I rushed that top right picture because it was raining outside and I couldn't snap a better picture. Good catch. I just updated the site with a better picture. It seems between both of my digital cameras Isabell has 2 different colors. :cookoo:

HanksDeuce.com

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks