• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Happiness is......

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Collecting and owning deuces. I just love having the extra parts on hand from unnecessary ebay purchases and projects long since abandoned. One day I needed a master cylinder for my once owned 1971 M35A2. Remembering that I bought one for the old 1952 M275 I went and found it and installed it. Today I found a stash up in a cabinet in the kitchen. Located 3 NOS spot mirrors for the deuces. Just so happens that one of the ones on the tractor need replacing. A while back I bought 6 wheel cylinders on Ebay for $10+ shipping. The listing was Army Wheel Cylinders. Deep in the text I found the NSN. Low& behold they were for the deuce. I do have to admit my stash of $10 headlights is dwindling and I'm down to my last 2 NOS air filters. Man this hobby is fun. The thrill of the hunt so to speak.

Loose Deuce

Man I hardly ever find a deal on ebay and I've been real active too. Its my own fault for paying the higher price, and some people will rip your *** on the shipping. Glad you have had better luck Recovery4x4.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks