• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Happy Halloween

Scarecrow1

Good for you I like that idea .Ok where do you live I'm want the first ride LOL. And when the GREAT PUMPKIN rises out of the pumpkin patch he will give all the good kids a new Deuce LOL :razz:

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My kidz make their own costumes with what they find under the house. They're not up to decorating the truck yet.

I like those lights alot. How did you mount the punkins, with a flange?

Attachments

Last edited:

ARYankee

Sweet. I was asked to do a hay ride from my in-law's for their volunteer fire dept Halloween Festival they put on using the deuce and m105. It was a blast, everyone had fun!!! We put hay in the 105 so folks could ride back their. I had the trailer and deuce loaded up. Sorry no pics.... My wife forgot the camera and my mom had alraedy jumped in the deuce to go for the ride and didn't take any pics with her camera. They are talking about doing a haunted trailride next year and they want the deuce back for that. I'm going to see if I can't get some of the other Arkansas folks that are close by to help with this as well. We could have several deuces all Halloweened up for the ride :)

Last edited:

AN/ARC186

How did you mount the punkins, with a flange?
Yep, 1/2" flange and sheet metal screws up through the plastic pumpkins.
Welded a 1/2 bolt into a 1/2 rigid conduit coupling and screwed that into a beam clamp, thread on a 24" 1/2 pipe and the flange and was all set.
I painted up some 12" pipes as well to function as flag holders, I have some small, clear lens housings that I put 24 v bulbs in that will light the flags.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks