• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Happy Holidays!!!!

b4thundr

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ •。★Christmas★ 。* 。*
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| ˚And a Happy New Year !!!

mf5129

its snowing here today in the carolinas ,which is rare on christmas.if not i would be working on my latest m1009.its nearly ready for a test run.after this i have a m1031 to get running as well.have enough to do for now.just want to wish my fellow veterans a good holiday.

TexMc

There is a search function on SS if YALL would have searched any of the terms associated with Christmas YALL could have added onto the older threads. So that we don't keep rehashing the same old subjects.:smile::smile:

91W350

:shock: Wow... six posts in and already riding the search function pony... :shock:

Merry Christmas everybody, might be my 50th time typing it today, but it cannot be said too much. Glen

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Merry christmas

Having spent too many Christmas days doing Uncle Sam's bidding and becoming hardened to holidays in general, its nice to again be able to say Merry Christmas to someone and mean it. At first you miss them, and then its better to not think about them too much. But later in life, it again becomes a good feeling. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all from an old seagoing Santa.