• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Happy new year

hippiedude

Happy New Year Folks...... Be safe and have fun......... and all you SS`ers that are cops Be SAFE.... and be nice ...... Happy New Year...... :beer: Tim PS NO Driving

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yes a very happy New Year to all. It is already 2009 about 0930 and the day is crisp very cold and clear here in Seoul. God bless us all in this year of great transition and may the LORD bless and keep all of you in great shape and keep you with his great love, mercy and grace.

From the land of the morning calm

littlebob

Happy new year to all! I want to thank everyone here that has helped me with my project over the last couple of years. I hope all are safe and make an even better year than last.

littlebob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks