• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hard top gun port

FreightTrain

Banned
Does anyone know where I can get one of those weld in panels that have the hole and Canvas/Vinyl shower cap cover?I have seen them posted on here before.Forgot exactly what vehicle they were intended but someone was installing one on a hard top deuce.I am thinking of installing my M66 on the Messiah(and later steal wreckers M66 for the MM since he distroyed my towbar and wants to be a butt about it and reniged on the Ring legs from Mississippi that were to be given to me as payment..... :evil: ).

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Hummmmmmm......I told you I would purchase a new towbar :roll: ......the legs are still yours if you want them. Last time I saw them they were on the floor at Offy's shop.
You kid me about parting out my trucks but when I slightly bend a tow bar or tell you I'm selling your RM legs you lose your sense of humor. :cookoo:
Lets' quit :deadhorse:

sermis

I missed 3 this week due to time and a big loader that got there first. I am looking for an extra myself. If I find more than one I will let you know. I think I have a pic posted when I sandblasted and painted my truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks