• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hard-top vs Soft Top

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m surprised more members don’t just go to the local boat shoppe and get a custom top made. They even do stuff like that for bikini tops on the Hummer H1 forums I know. Any one of us can bend rebar to make the hoops.

Superhonk

I’m surprised more members don’t just go to the local boat shoppe and get a custom top made. They even do stuff like that for bikini tops on the Hummer H1 forums I know. Any one of us can bend rebar to make the hoops.
That’s what I’m thinking…. The fact that no one has makes me think there’s some sort of witchcraft involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomelroy

if you can store inside a new soft top will last along time,, if you are parking/storing outside...hard top for sure. One nice thing about the planb hardtop is your rig will double as a solar oven and you can cook direct on the top in the summer! They really should add that to its features on their sales materials.

Sigi

if you can store inside a new soft top will last along time,, if you are parking/storing outside...hard top for sure. One nice thing about the planb hardtop is your rig will double as a solar oven and you can cook direct on the top in the summer! They really should add that to its features on their sales materials.
True for any hard top. Painted dark it will be a pretty good solar collector. Interior insulation is a must both for heat and noise reasons.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks