• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hard top

A

A/C Cages

Well I have good and bad news.
Good= I found where it is
Bad= I didnt know it until we started tearing this place apart looking for it that my shop foreman sold it last year and forgot to tell me about it. No he didnt try to hide the fact he sold it or keep the money, but that explained why the petty cash box had $500 extra in it for over a year now.

Im really sorry, But I thought I still had one since I dont ever remember selling it.

But its on a Volusia County Fire Dept brush truck that needed a new roof when a falling branch came thru on the original one. Funny part is that the roof came off a retired M35 Volusia County Dept of Foresty truck.

But I will check around to others I know who have deuce parts that are not SS members. No they wont become SS members due to they cant and I quote Floyd on this one, "I cant figure out those dag nabit cumputer thingymabobs."
I taught my 82 year old mother how to use one but Floyds beyond teaching. lol

Like I said, sorry for getting your hopes up, but I knew I had one and didnt know it was sold without telling me.

A

A/C Cages

Well it is a problem for me. It pissed me off cause no one told me that they sold it and I was just going to give it to you cause I know you needed it.

I do have 4x8 sheets of 1/8" sheet metal. You can fab your own? Thick enough it wont rot out easy. lol But bending it isnt easy even with the brake and shear. lol

I think I might still have left over sheets of aluminum that we made the late model sportsmen race cars out of? But you never know im my shop, they might have sold that on me too?

ApopkaFL

Banned
Well it is a problem for me. It pissed me off cause no one told me that they sold it and I was just going to give it to you cause I know you needed it.

I do have 4x8 sheets of 1/8" sheet metal. You can fab your own? Thick enough it wont rot out easy. lol But bending it isnt easy even with the brake and shear. lol

I think I might still have left over sheets of aluminum that we made the late model sportsmen race cars out of? But you never know im my shop, they might have sold that on me too?
what do you want for the sheet metal? I could use that to build the floor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks