• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hardtop rear window

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you tried the vendors and the classifieds? I spoke with Jason at Barstow Truck Parts today. He says he has hundreds of trucks. I'll bet he's got a window or two for ya!

Rick

GoHot229

I took mine out some couple months ago and power-wire-brushed it and removed all the rust then primed and painted it. That alone was a several hour event. But it did come out real nice. Now I need to cherrie the interior of the hard-top. I imagine an all day job, but will be worth it. A way detailed interior makes so much difference in your outlook of cherrieing out the exterior. I think it gives you encentive.

Crackerjax

well I just stripped down my hardtop and it will be sandblasted re welded where it needs it and I need the window frame blasted and I need new glass... should all be done this week ready for a weekend install

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks