• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hartford, CT Veteran's Day Parade Nov. 4, 2012

WarrenD

Is anyone from COMVEC going to do this parade? I'm planning on it, meet location is the Cromwell K-Mart, departure at 0930. Anyone else with an MV who would like to join us, go to the COMVEC website, print out the membership app and bring it and $20 dues with you!

WarrenD

Awww, I was looking forward to getting to KMart early and then wondering where everyone else was!!!:popcorn:

We meet up on the back side (along Rt 3) behind the Ruby Tuesday. Best to go down 372 to the intersection, take the left and use the 1st left into the plaza. The entrance off of 372 is a sharp turn with a steep grade.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks