• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anybody made or found a 24v tow light?

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got some actual NOS military magnetic tail light sets that are one piece, they're long enough to reach around a 5 ton. I'll have to dig them out of storage but they're LED and "plug n' play".

FarmerRob

I use a cheap set of magnetic tow lights from Harbor Freight... I changed out the 12v light bulbs with 24v ones, cut the connector off the end of the wires, and hooked them to a junk trailer light cable. Chunk the magnetic lights on the rear, zip tie the wires to the vehicle(s) and plug it into the back of your MV. Not the most professional solution, but I don't tow stuff that doesn't have working lights often enough to spend money on a 'real' tow light set.

Jon
Exactly what I did, as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks