• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anyone attempted to make their own hard doors?

LouiSypher

Got the doors installed. Was sweating the shipping as door four trailed a bit - made a video. Hope you enjoy. By the way, these cost way too much money but there is truly no way with my current tools I could have built a set this quickly as ordering.

Zombie Apocalypse!!!! :) Yea I'm somewhat surprised at the doors actually. Now that you've had them on for a while, what are your thoughts?

Hummer Guy

This guy done his own door, and the end result in his other video looks pretty good. I'm considering doing this for my rear to half an actual half door instead of just a cover. I'll probably consider making a thick plate for my x doors for the added protection, I'm not a fan of the thin supplemental armor plate that's in the market for them. I'll probably try to make a plate similar to the MAK doors like the one in the picture

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks