• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has Anyone Ever Seen Anything Like Before?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
While I doubt the dropside bed and winch alone are worth 7k, I don't think everything that he is selling is a bad deal.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Re: RE: Has Anyone Ever Seen Anything Like Before?

the eBay used car salesman said:
Has Clear Title which means it's completely Street Legal both on and off road. Very hard to get nowadays, government auction sites Do Not issue titles anymore..

:roll: :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

all that eye rolling has given me a headache.

oh wait, I feel more coming on........

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

That should do it.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He kind of misleads you into thinking that if you buy a truck from the gov. you can't get a title.

ida34

Basically just an a2c with a commo shelter. If I remember right that video is in the video section to the left.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have to hand it to him, he knows how to market. The girl, the "can't get this anymore", lots of pics. Knows all the little secrets.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks