• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

has anyone heard of alfaheaven

87jimmy

sixspeed I drive it everyday not on the highway all around town maybe 500 miles a month maybe to the beach a couple times in the summer. I really appreciate all your help on this site you guys are great and full of knowledge. I'm hoping to order the tires soon i'll have to put up pics when I get them mounted

WIH3

I am picking up my new M101A3 box next Tuesday from Alpha. They are nince to deal with. I went out to the yard , and Tom showed me all he had to offer to put together a trailer. He had some nice pickup trucks for sale too. Nice to deal with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks