• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anyone mounted a RAK 15 or RAK 30 in a CUCV?

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recently acquired a few RAK 15 units and was thinking about mounting one in my CUCV truck......Wondered if anyone else had done this and where they mounted it. Not a lot of room in the truck so I am curious if anyone has done it and where they mounted it. Please post pics if you have.

scooter421

Good day,

I struggled with what to do with my RAK 15 as well. I ended up putting the spare tire on a rear swing mount to gain interior space. I had to custom make part of the mount. I ran electrical to the back so I could plug in a variey of things. I put the RAK in a tote when not in use. Using the tailgate for a table when needed.

Have fun and enjoy! Scooter...

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am getting a high top topper for the truck hopefully tomorrow...with that I am going to put the hemocool fridge freezer in there and one of the rak 15s as well...I have a few solar panels I'm going to mount on top to keep it charged and I may do another set of batteries for when it's night time or not running...I'm not sure where you'd put one in the cab.