• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has the site started blocking foreign IPs?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yup. We block a LOT of IP ranges due to their harboring of spammers/scammers/hackers. Also a lot of VPNs are blocked due to nefarious uses.

CMPPhil

Hi

If this happened in the last 24-48 hours, there have been major problems across the internet with Amizons server system which host a lot of other sites crashed, it had a ripple effect causing problems on other server system. Because one major system starts timing out then the whole system starts slowing. My connection no mater what site I was logged into was very slow yesterday.

Cheers Phil

CMPPhil

Hi

Try typing in the link fresh, just had a similar problem logging on or even finding web sites in the UK. Also had problems with Youtube being messed up this morning. Had to type in the address as for some reason the auto guess was adding or deleting characters which I didn't notice at first.

Cheers Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks