• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just spoke with gimp. He arrived on-site safe and sound in the big-tire M35A2C with a M109 in tow by himself. He found squatters already occupying the patio.:-x
Squatters on TUESDAY NIGHT??? Are they planning on being there all week?

I'm sure when a huge collection of MVs starts showing up in that vicinity, they will move by themselves.

oilcan

Head out in the AM and come to the house or meet me on I70 in Brookville and wait for stretch.

He said he would be coming through about 11AM.

steve

I've found it's a lot easier for me to get there from the south, so I'll be rolling through cinci. And I've talked myself into leaving tonight. I just have to time it right so the sun is up by the time I need to start reading directions.

I bet we'll have firebase haspin cleared out by tomorrow afternoon.

wilson1010

I've found it's a lot easier for me to get there from the south, so I'll be rolling through cinci. And I've talked myself into leaving tonight. I just have to time it right so the sun is up by the time I need to start reading directions.

I bet we'll have firebase haspin cleared out by tomorrow afternoon.

Oh, I would double check route that Oilcan. We have guys that come in all the time from the I70 corridor and they come down from the north every time. I think the route is I70 to Indiana 1. I've not done it, but with a little time today I could get someone on the phone who has.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adam, you can convoy with us. Should hit Colombus about 9-10am, or dayton 11-12.

I got your phone # in the cell Steve, I'll give you a buzz when we leave, and when I get close.

Dennis

86M10086.2L

I'm on my way, should get there sometime around midnight. If anybody sees a lifted M1008 with the cargo cover on 36's on the side of the road. It's me. Hopefully that wont be an issue. Wish me luck, GPS don't fail me now.

54reo

And I won't be there. :cry:

The M35A2 blew out the rear main seal and I don't have it fixed yet.

There are other things getting in the way as well...

ccequipment

I bet its really muddy now, we got a ton of rain last night, and its still raining its proably hitting you guys very hard right now. But the good news is looks to be clear for the most part for the next few days. Got my truck ready, plan to load up tonight and head out Fri morning. Look to be there about lunch time. Where have you guys set up at exactly?

GamaGoatGirl

Still muddy, looks like only a 30 percent chance of rain today! So far haven't heard of anyone having breakdowns on way here - junkyard wars crusher convoy made it in last night - looks like quite a few trucks are here now! Had a couple of rides yesterday - lots of fun had by all! Cabel and ferro serving up great meals- wish you all were here!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks