• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

haspin 2011 fall run, hows up for row 2

JCKnife

Oh boy. I just saw this thread for the first time. I'm sorely tempted (assuming I can get my brake pedal to firm up. I'm going to leave a stack of playboys on the floorpan overnight and see if that helps).

212sparky

The weather is looking great for this trip. Who is going to be the first to need a pull? My friend jsriolo wont be able to make it due to his transfer case still being FUBAR.

augiedoggy

The weather is looking great for this trip. Who is going to be the first to need a pull? My friend jsriolo wont be able to make it due to his transfer case still being FUBAR.
Tell Joe that is a lame excuse, and get his butt out there!
Maybe he should ride with you?
Or I could pick him up?
:deadhorse:

212sparky

i will see what he says. i can always just pull his truck around. it still goes but his sprag is going out. oh how i love my air shift!!!:D

indy4x4fab

Banned
Docfarmall is not coming to the rally, he said he hadn't heard anything about it so he made other plans. So there will be no hats or shirts, bummer.

212sparky

I am planning on arrivin at 5:00 Pm on Friday. I will try my best to get ahold of the large shelter by the pond. I will be leaving Monroe around 3:00 to 3:30 that evening.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks