• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

haspin 2011 fall run, hows up for row 2

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haspin 2011 Participants:

Several of you are already aware the I will not be attending this event. Although I wanted to, circumstances and the Good Lord's will have other things in mind for me and Dianna.

Had I attended, as the SteelSoldiers Chaplain I would have gladly held an appropriate casual Sunday Morning Service for anyone wanting to worship.

This leads me to a few of questions:
1. Have Sunday Services been held at previous rallies?
2. Is there interest in such?
3. Have the Rally Hosts considered and/or planned for a Service?
4. Is there someone who is planning to attend who would be willing to lead the troops in an appropriate nondenominational service? (If so, Please PM me ASAP.)

Thanks.

...and may you all be blessed with a safe and fun event and travels.

John
aka: "Chappy"

indy4x4fab

Banned
Well the k5 will not be coming to the rally but count me in for three people. After replacing both front axle centering pins in the leaf packs (drivers side sheared do to loose u bolts) and tightening every single bolt attacked to the front steering and suspension, we have decided that the truck needs to be checked over from front to back and nut and bolted all over again. we just don't think we can get it finished, trail safe, and road safe in the next 48 hours. But it will be ready by the spring bib-wack in Anderson, Indiana, in the spring. Details will be announced at the rally Saturday morning.

212sparky

Joe's truck is down and he has had some other issues come up and he wont beable to make it. I am planning another run on the weekend of Nov. 5th if any body wants to join feel free.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, so whats the final truck count for this weekend? I will be there with my sister and the M35a2, arriving Friday around 15:00 to 16:00.

Sevin7

My dad and I will be arriving Friday at about dusk along with Pegasus55 (Jerry). A M818, a M35A2 and a M1009 will be accompanying us. My son will not be coming as was originally planned due to his behavior this week at school.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Count me in and sorta out on the truck count one 86 ramcharger and one 96 chevy burb. Burbs up for light trail riding and the RC is only for fire trail driving (wifes daily driver).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks