• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2020 Fall get together

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason, Todd, and myself are trying to get everyone together for a fall Haspin trip. We are planning on going Sept. 25th, 26th, and 27th. Hopefully some of you will be able to attend so we can have a great weekend.

212sparky

Are we all staying in the campground? Are they still allowing night riding? It has been almost 4 years since I have been there and heard rumors that they did way with night rides.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

212sparky

If anyone is looking for wire rope for their winch, let me know. I have 1/2 inch and 9/16" steel core wire rope. Also if you want your winch line lubed i have a few different lubes i can bring.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there any special sign in process for haspin?

There was but I will let someone who was at the summer rally chime in. I don't think it really mattered from what I heard. I will call them tomorrow and try to find out.

212sparky

What time are you guys going to be arriving? I am shooting to try to be there before noon. I am gling to try to get the shelter in the bottom of the campground or the big concrete structure so we have a place to get together. Can't wait to see everyone and meet the newer people.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks