• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2022

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want you to know what a well mannered little man you have there. He pulled up a chair next to me and was talking and I mentioned my Dad had died 16 years ago and he said "I'm sorry for your loss". What kid does that? A damned fine one. You should be proud of him.

You are lucky you got him back as I think my wife was going to bring him home with us.

P.S. You need to get him something to drive. (I told him I'd tell you. :) )

ToddJK

I want you to know what a well mannered little man you have there. He pulled up a chair next to me and was talking and I mentioned my Dad had died 16 years ago and he said "I'm sorry for your loss". What kid does that? A damned fine one. You should be proud of him.

You are lucky you got him back as I think my wife was going to bring him home with us.

P.S. You need to get him something to drive. (I told him I'd tell you. :) )
Thanks I really appreciate that! He's been bragging about how he got to drive and took a little driving test. He definitely had a lot of fun as did I. Honestly, if your wife took him home, I'd give it a couple weeks before you guys would be getting a hold of me, begging me to take him back 😆
That is one thing I am very hard on him about, respect! Imo, the younger generation lacks a lot of it as well as common sense. I was a little A-hole as a kid, so he's already better than I was and hopefully he will be a better man than I am.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks