• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2024

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are we there yet!

Does anybody know if cell reception has gotten any better (or worse) in the last few years, mainly around the lake? My wife has a few internet meetings tomorrow, trying to figure out if she is going to have to drive back home for them…
Also if anyone else needs to know, cell service is decent, and much better than in the past. Also, public Wifi coming out of the office, password posted at the checkin desk.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is no longer any camping in the woods Jeff. They also put up gates so no night rides either (unless you go out before curfew).
IMG_8732.jpg
So far everyone’s getting along and playing nice together. I guess we stopped camping in the woods, so they stopped trying to eat in our campers! Well that and the garbage cans overflowith again…

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
More than slightly bummed out that I spent the weekend in the hospital due to my 161st, 162nd and 163rd kidney stones with lots more on the way.

I did get entertained when the nurse (female) had to examine my junk in front of my wife. Neither seemed to care and at least one of them wore gloves so I didn't care either.

And for the first time ever, coming out of the anesthetic I saw aliens holding me down trying to calm me. I know they left something in me but I hope they didn't leave some tracker too. It took Delaudid and Fentanyl to calm me so it's all good.....for now. I just have to change my tin foil hat more frequently.

Sorry I missed everyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks