• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin fall get together parts / swap meet

Dan2001qx4

Banned
I have an m35a2 deuce cold wether front cover for trade or sale brand new in plastic bag still. 125 obo. I have to CB's 25 obo each.

Looking for a two inch fire hose and fire nozzle. 14r20 tires.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have M101 racks, $150 for a complete set.
Deuce head boards brand new
50w 24v flood lights, metal and rubber housing

2002ford

I will look at my parts truck and see what the drivers side wheelwell looks like. I am going to part out a m1031. Complete truck as of now.

Dan2001qx4

Banned
I will look at my parts truck and see what the drivers side wheelwell looks like. I am going to part out a m1031. Complete truck as of now.
Would you still happen to have a coolant tank and mounting brackets for it as well as a good pair of battery trays and hold downs by chance?

Durango_USMC

Anyone interested in two broken MEP 802as and extras? Thinking about getting rid of them, just dont have the time to fix and hunt everything down to rework. They are mostly complete, but missing parts

The HUlk

Looking for tachometer cable and zipper type front axle seals for M939 A1.
if anyone has a black cargo cover for the same model truck for sale that doesn't cost a limb or first born, that would be great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks