• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin Rally 2006

Westech

CPL
if anyone is coming in to the wisconsin area I will be more that hapy to convoy, should be 5 -10 trucks in my group. it seems to be a wash on the date so Im going to pick one this weekend and post it.

mangus580

WT, I think from what I have seen, is while the voting is about even, many of the june dates arent available for many of hte people that chose july.... but not the other way around.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So we're talking the 14th thru the 17th right? That should work nicely. My buddy Jess is psyched to bring his MegaTent again this year. Hopefully it doesn't dump the rain the whole time. A little rain makes for nice mud, but it puts a damper on trail repairs.

So where we campin this year? Behind the Haspin Hilton again?

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The 14th would work the best for yours truly since I will probably be taking my wife somewhere that next week (23-30th) for our anniversary. Anybody else have any thoughts beside me and WT?

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
14th sounds good on my end. I vote for finding a more remote spot for the camp, too many people around the hilton. Would like to see an area roped off for our crew, hopefully on a dead end trail.
Dennis

Last edited:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hookin1 said:
and if i have to i'll drag eddie up with a towbar but he is going :lol:
Sweet! That towbar may come in handy in case someone breaks their junk. I need to find a winch for the Mog so I can hit the sippy hole again this year :)

I hope we can at least double the attendance from last year. People are really going to freak out!

fredrader

Thanks longhunter,I will miss the deuce but I think I will like this one a lot..I am thinking about buying an ambulance (M725) from elohim1 to go with the M715 to keep it company..This 715 will work for off roading for me and the ambulance will be for show..If I get it..

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OH yeah, thanks for clearing that up Fred. I remember now, thanks for the tug Chris!!

So there will be a contingent of 715s there this year too eh? Nice, I have been wanting to see 'em in action. That is a smooth looking 715 Fred.

eddiec

sounds like a plan. Congress couldn't keep me away, besides, the wife already said no problem. Gotta get new tires, but that is why man created the credit card. Hope to finally meet a lot of you there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks