• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hats off to warthog and m38inmaine

beanman1

i want to give warthog and m38inmaine for helping me out of a bind and my daughter wants to give you guys a hug many of you guys know that i have been unemployed for a while and my 1009 broke down and my daughter has been driving me nuts because she wants to get out of the house but these two guys came through in a time of need i feel like i owe you guys a whole lotmore so if there is anything that i can do please let me know it is real hard to find real good friends in the times we live in today so warthog and m38inmaine you guys have a real good friend right here in georgia

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I let you know when I might need an inspection/pickup at Warner Robins...LOL

beanman1

well i recieved the new starter and the parts to rebuild my old starter to taday so now i have a spare i want to thankyou guys agian and my mini monster said hello (my daughter)i cant thank you guys enough

beanman1

guys i am srry when she gets back from the grocery store ill get some pics of the little monster and her truck
but i do have one of her holding a box that has our pet chichilla in it we were taking it to the vet cause we thought it was sick

Attachments