• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hauling an M109A3...will this work?

jatonka

M109A3 haul

My state of NY and your state of Minnesota have 13' 6" height laws.
I own 2 M109A3s and you will be too high on any deck over wheels trailer. You can let the air out of all 10 tires and you will be close to legal. All of the air.
You can't get an over height permit for your combination if it can be hauled on a lowboy deep well trailer and be legal. The state doesn't much care about the fact you own your own gooseneck trailer, they know it can be hauled on a deep well lowboy legally. therefore, no permit for you. (or me).
I do this stuff for a living in a very regulated state, my personal opinion is, make the tires flat and bring her in. My professional opinion is, hire a lowboy, pay some now and worry about nothing later. John T

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks