• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hauling available: Gilbert, PA to West Coast

Mike_Pop

I'll be leaving Gilbert and heading back to my home in central Nevada. I've got 12' of space available up to Cheyenne, WY and then 24' of space available after that. My route is flexible, either I-80 or I-70. Will be going to Sacramento after returning home.

Email me directly if you need anything hauled. I can respond faster than having to go through SS. I've been hauling since 2004, plenty of experience and references. I'm also an MV collector.

Thanks,

Mike Pop
mpop5555@aol.com

Last edited:

m26a1tom

Jcappeljr,
I am planning a trip to CO to pick up some stuff of mine within the next month. I will be going to the Northeastern corner of the state and should have some extra room on the trailer. PM me if you would like to arrange something with me. Thanks

datadawg

to OP, are you heading back to east coast and looking for a backhaul? I won a 923 from Sparta and looking to bring it back to Philadelphia PA area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks