• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

have great facility to sell surpluss and modify trucks for rent

SR71BLACKBIRD

I am buying a building 5000 square feet on 6 acres and need to rent it out to help with payments. Great for modifying deuces and selling them and other surpluss. Large doors and simi loading dock. Great for the guy ready to make some serious money. Will rent part or go in with somone just need to make these payments. Out of city limits and 1 mile from state route 61 and us route 30 in ohio. Come on stretch, what do you think? Ready for a new venture? Beutiful property to do this. (419) 834-1284 I would even consider selling surpluss for you on commission or partial rent.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I already have 10,000 sq ft of buildings to take care of. I don't need it, but someone here might.

L999here

...just wishing...

Too bad you are not about 150 mi. NE near South Bend,IN. Been looking for an opportunity like this. My present location is a bit small....too many vehicles and stuff. George Carlin (RIP) said it all...." we all get a bigger place to put our stuff ...and then get MORE STUFF...!!"