• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

have i got some pic and a story for you

joeypushjr1

well yesterday i got this bright idea its been raining and i bet the place i like to go get muddy is really nice .. well i was right but also a moron.. the place was perfectly fine decent mud and rocks and hills.. but one spot just one did the blazer in sunk and i mean SUNK. ahh crap now what i tried getting her out wouldnt budge. so i walk back to my work which was right up the street about a mile. and pick up the deuce.. i couldnt get the deuce down to where the blazer was only on top of an ajacent hill first of all the angle was bad and real wet where the deuce was so that didnt work to well so i was going to leave and go back to my work to get a couple more chains to give me more distance so i can try for better angle... yeah well i couldnt get out the way i come in it had gottn to wet while i was there cause of it rainning. so i went for another route.. found some really soft sand.. so needless to say burried the front end but i managed to get blazer out and today going to go back and do some digging and a buddy going to come help see if we can pull deuce out some so i ll up date the pic of what happens today later but hes a couple i took last night ....joe

Attachments

Big CASE

do not feel to bad... I got mine suck 6 weeks ago and it took 7 hours to get out and I had a Winch too ....
just remember too dig wide and deep... have fun , you'll laugh about it later on ..

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you start out saying " Here, hold my beer and watch this ! "? Experiences like your sgive me a deep respect for mud.
Alex

KsM715

If you see his post from today ( help in ohio) you wont be laughing anymore. there is no emoticon that shows the amount of hatred I have for some people. (mangus that is not directed at you but the ^&*#ing person that did that to his truck)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks