• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have some extra gallons of 383 green CARC

ranchhopper

I am getting together a quantity order of 383 green CARC I have to buy at least 10 gallons and I may buy 20 if the price is right.I have used this last summer to paint four trucks and all came out like the one pictured its easy to use too.Its the type one and I use the NAPA MSA brand reducer with it works great for me.Im not trying to get rich here but I am going to use four or five gallons myself and depending what kind of price they give me I will have a minimum of four gallons left over PM me for a price Im not in the business to sell this stuff but there is no harm in giving someone else a break at the same time getting one for myself.

Attachments

Kasper31

Can you also get the AF blue in the same order, I/E a mixed color order say 6 gal of blue for me and what ever color you need on the same order. What mfg. is the paint?
Kasper31

ClockworkSkin

I have an M35, M1009, and a few trailers. I am interested depending on what the cost ends up being. Please keep me in mind when you get the order ready.

ranchhopper

No matter what way I worked it out the extra gallons are 100 each plus shipping thats my cost with shipping and volume discount.I will have five extra and its all a fresh batch so it will be good to use into next year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks