• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have space, willing to help.

ke5eua

I will be headed from Temple, TX to Baton Rouge, LA next week and have an empty 12' flat bed. From there I will be picking up the items I committed to and heading to Holly Springs, GA then to Port Everglades, FL. From there I will have another empty bed and can bring stuff back towards Texas if needed.

Not sure if this is in the right thread so mods please do your thing.

I thought about towing the M750 with the F450 but I'm guessing the DOT would have a field day so this is why I'm offering space.

So if you are in my 3,121 miles trip area and need something moved to somewhere else in the trip feel free to ask. I will not charge the standard rate, I'll give you the good 'ole boy rate. The one my wife hates so much (I'm a cheap date, lol.)

Please keep in mind I am willing to modify my route to help out, just not to California. I refuse to go to California, I have my reasons.

In case you are wondering, yes I am insured. Commercial policy with dot minimum of 750K, and adding 500K cargo before I leave. I have a business and I do things right. I am DOT compliant for my current status.

This is my route: http://goo.gl/maps/xhnFM

Screenshot 2014-10-22 at 9.18.55 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, please do not bring that $100 trailer bed all the way to FL just to deliver it. No special trips on my behalf. First, the bed is not worth the fuel money. Second it's not worth the time and third, I can't afford the fuel money. When (if) you go to Drew's AO, drop it off there. Other than that, I'd rather scrap it. I never signed on to have it shipped all the way to FL. We agreed on GA and, on a trip you were already making. It's just not worth the trip. I'd rather flush $100 down the head than spend the money to bring it all the way here.

ke5eua

Mike, please do not bring that $100 trailer bed all the way to FL just to deliver it. No special trips on my behalf. First, the bed is not worth the fuel money. Second it's not worth the time and third, I can't afford the fuel money. When (if) you go to Drew's AO, drop it off there. Other than that, I'd rather scrap it. I never signed on to have it shipped all the way to FL. We agreed on GA and, on a trip you were already making. It's just not worth the trip. I'd rather flush $100 down the head than spend the money to bring it all the way here.
I can take it to drews that's no problem.

I wouldn't ask you to pay for the fuel, we already agreed on something and I just want to make good on it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sometimes life gets in the way of hobbies and such. If you make it up to Drew's, that would be just perfect. If you don't, well, life happens. No way would I expect you to deliver it here just because you didn't make the rally. Thanks for such a generous offer though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks