• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have to part out my parts truck.

madsam

It looks like I need to part out my 5ton cargo. I will put pic out Friday when I get home. But her is a partial list of what will be available. It seems to have spent all its time in Colorado, so very little rust on anything.

Insulated soft top.
2 rear axles 5t
1 front axle 5t
5t transfer case. front winch with cable and hook
drive shaft between rear axles
Front drive shaft.
passenger door with glass but w/o crank
10 good 11-20 tires
1 new 11-20 spare
cargo bed with working tale gate.
Hood - slightly bent.
pintle hitch
rear springs
steering box
steering column
gage assembly
driver seat frame with working shock.
passenger mirror

More stuff.. let me know. PM me if you are interested.

Oh, I have a 45k winch that I did not need for my wrecker.
I also have an engine core in florida, a detroit v8 - 92 that I need to get rid of.

madsam

It is in Brooksville, FL .

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=26890&highlight=
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=27090&highlight=

From Ebay:
"Heavy duty truck engine, detroit diesel, 8V 92 series , engine for parts ,

with horton fan , gear drive blower , plus turbo , it's a take out engine been sitting in shop for years , running condition not known , at the time we must have though it was good or would not have been in shop storage missing oil pan , and a couple bearing caps

/// the blower is worth more than the asking price

"

Attachments

madsam

Thanks for the interest. I am talking to someone to take the whole thing. I am looking on the deal because I need to get rid of it soon, so I am leaning toward doing as little as possible. I will let people know if I fully pert it out or not.

madsam

This is just as a reference on the truck. I think it is sold. I will let people know if this changes.

M813A1

Hello TimmTrucks !! Are you still parting out your 818 ?? If you are I am looking for the left side vent that covers the steering shaft under the left fender ?? Thanks

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have front springs and hangers for a 5 ton but i dont know if i have that cover. i will go check this week to see just what is left. i had to use the left fender to go on the 818 that is getting build up. Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks