• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have you checked your bellhousing for oil?

Reworked LMTV

I check my bell housing oil every day and make sure it is between the lines ; ) Hate to run low. Might damage the CAT O strophic converter.

Reworked LMTV

After my issues with the leaky front transmission and watching the video below... makes me wonder if there are more leaks out there? Have you taken your bell housing drain plug out and checked for oil?

ATP AT 205 is calling your name. Or that gantry that you've always wanted, can now be yours!

spankybear

I check my bell housing oil every day and make sure it is between the lines ; ) Hate to run low. Might damage the CAT O strophic converter.
I posted this as a PSA and not a joke. You would not know if your rear main or trans seal is blowen with the drain plug in. There could also be water inside. Mine had water in the bell housing when I first got the truck...

Reworked LMTV

I posted this as a PSA and not a joke. You would not know if your rear main or trans seal is blowen with the drain plug in. There could also be water inside. Mine had water in the bell housing when I first got the truck...
Sorry, I was just joking.

Reworked LMTV

I do not use snake oil... I fix stuff right... and that is to replace the seal and bushing.
It's a temp fix, that can buy you some time until you can pull the engine or whatever. If you have a blown trans seal, and use the Alison trans fluid, should be red.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks