• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hayesville NC, Memorial Day Parade, 5-28-11

rbeasley66

CARL MAXWELL,
THE PARADE IS SATURDAY, MAY 28TH. A 5K RUN AND WALK STARTS AT 8:30AM. THE PARADE ENTRANTS MUST BE AT THE HIGH SCHOOL AT 10:00 TO LINE UP FOR THE PARADE WHICH STARTS AT 11:00. IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PARADE AT NOON IS THE MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY AT THE MONUMENTS ON THE SQUARE. SOME OF OUR PROJECTED ENTRANTS ARE: HAYESVILLE VFW AND AMERICAN LEGION, MURPHY VFW, MARINE CORPS LEAGUE, ARMY/NAVY GARRISON, CHEROKEE AMERICAN LEGION, VIET NAAM VETERANS, AND NATIONAL GUARD. ALSO, SHRINERS CLUB, CAR CLUB, CHEROKEE NATION, AND LOCAL CHURCH AND CIVIC GROUPS. ALL OUR VETERANS MARCH IN ORDER AFTER THE COLOR GUARD. REVOLUTIONARY WAR, CONFEDERATE SOLDIERS, ETC. FEEL FREE TO USE MY E-MAIL AND PHONE NUMBER FOR MORE INFO, WHICH IS boatman100@frontier.com AND 828-389-6566. GOD BLESS AMERICA--CARL

I receved a request from Carl for any military equipment that could be in the Hayesville NC Memorial Day Parade on Sat. May 28th to please come. If your nearby and want to be in the parade, you can contact Carl for more information.
Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks