• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hazard lights or 4 ways?

Opie

To use the hazzards you grasp the little control on the base of the turn signal stalk and pull it towards the end of the stalk (about 1/2") and at the same time rotate the stalk further towards the sky like you were signalling for a double right-hand turn.

To release the flashers, simply flip the control stalk down to the neutral position or to the right- or left-hand turn positions.

SixBuy

Way Cool! I had no idea that was there! I just got up, got a flashlight, went out to 'EMMA' and tried it! Neato! I was just thinking the other day how it ought to have 4-way flashers... Ask and ye shall receive ! Thanks, Peter.

Marks Garage

Thanks Opie. I seeYou live in Salem Va. I am moving to Prospect Va in the next 3 years. Off rt460 about an hour and a half west of Richmond. Mark

Opie

Pleased to be of service! It is nice to know even my limited knowledge can be used!

I'll be driving through Prospect, VA next weekend on my way to Newport News. What's the draw for you from the Garden State, Mark? Family, job, large tracts of land?

Marks Garage

Lets see, here I can't...............ride my quads, shoot a gun, leave the doors unlocked, drive to work with out 10 people honking at me. Sorry for the rant. My best friend moved to Prospect 22 tears ago. When I visit I don't wamt to come back here. Neither does my son who is 12. Coming down for a week on 4th of july. How far are you from Prospect or Lynchburg. Mark

Opie

I'm about two hours west on 460 towards Roanoke. Most others on Steelsoldiers are further west than I or in the Soverign Republic of Northern Virginia. (I grew up there, by the way.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks