• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HD Video of my Deuce

MO MV man

My internet connection and YouTube aren't playing well together with 1080p tonight.
Can't get a consistent play.....it skips and pauses..... :(

What little bits I picked up on? WOW! The clarity is amazing. VERY crisp images.
The sound was spot-on, too.

Last edited:
Very nice... very nice indeed. Camera model/specs?
Thanks, its a Sony Webbie HD, the model number is MHS-PM1, one of these goofy looking little things:

Newegg.com - Open Box: SONY MHS-PM1 Silver 5.0 MP 1/2.5" CMOS 1.8" 230K LCD 4x Digital HD Webbie Camera

The video quality is great and the audio is pretty good, but the quality is pretty poor in low light. But its great for keeping in a glovebox or something for those moments you really wished you had a camera. It can do either still pictures or video, and stores them on a Memory Stick.

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice vid. Thanks for sharing. Good looking and sounding truck[thumbzup]. I like the yard..."just give me 40 acres and I'll turn this thing around". I wish I had that kind of room

duncan

Great vid and sound. The camera colors seem a bit bland though! And that vid is pulling some proper sad comments on youtube, shame about the idiots.
Thanks for sharing!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks