• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hdu/36-e heater

tommygun

I have 3 Engineered Air Systems hdu/36-e diesel fueled ducted shelter heaters that will not light . All 3 have working fans and all have spark, but show only 25-30 psi of fuel pressure after purging the lines . I have checked and all have fuel at both the pump inlet and outlet . Could it be a stuck or bad solanoid ? Any and all help would be appreciated

crshotwell

how did you make out with these heaters? we have two one was working fine and quit last spring the other I can't seem to get fuel to the burner, it pumps and all, we cleaned out the filters and screens would appreciate any experience you have with these

tommygun

I was able to get all three working. I found the manuals on the inernet . Went through the trouble shooting section . I sold 2 and have been using the other ever since . Dont give up on it they are great heaters