• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Head count for MO OK AR KS TX rally

jasonjc

This is a head count. And to see where most want to set up. Do a vote for each truck or vehicle that is coming. Please and thank you.

BigJay

I will be there for one day probably, not spending the night. But depends on the wifey. Even if I do stay the night I don't need an RV hookup.

-Jay

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason:
I am apparently voting challenged? I couldn't find how to post the number of vehicles, I will be bringing two with trailers, at least.
James G.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just the M35A2, M105 trailer, with ATV.

Have a diesel genset onboard but would prefer to pay for an RV hookup, as the set is as noisy as all getout for those outside the shelter!

BTW - pay heed to a possible RV power situation:

Do we know what kind of outlets they have? It could be "house plugs" or, the 120VAC/30A NEMA TT-30 that most RVs use. These look like 240V outlets but they are not. An adapter can be bought for about $10 to adapt this to a regular 120VAC/15A house plug.

Some RV hookups offering 50A service may have either of the 120/240V 30 or 50A sockets. I carry a voltmeter and clamp on ammeter. Should be easy to get everyone hooked up.

Attachments

No.2Diesel

I kinda feel the same way Jason. Huge initial interest, then its wait till the last minute. I hope alot of Steel Soldiers turn out for the event you've planned.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks