• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Head lights and Rewire please HELP SOS

WeldSpatter

I’m rewriting my M1008 with 3 ,2 pos toggles and a 3 pos toggle i have a separate block from painless for the brake and signals but I still need to wire my head lights. I’d be wiring them with a on/off low beam and an on/off high beam. Does anyone know which wire is low and which wire is the high beam? Also if anyone can help me figure out which wires to splice into that’d be really appreciated. I’ll try to figure out how to throw up some pictures of my wiring diagram and put em below.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks