• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headed to Floriduh!

Spud_Monkey

If you are going to Floriduh then you might want to head to Key West, can't leave without exploring there, run that rental car top speed you will get there in no time... Been there once, what happens there stays there

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if it is still there but there use to be a strip club in Orlando called the Booby Trap. Had two domes painted pink with nipple on the tops. :p

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter

99nouns

If you are going to Floriduh then you might want to head to Key West, can't leave without exploring there, run that rental car top speed you will get there in no time... Been there once, what happens there stays there
I am sorry but I have to disagree with that advice specially he is having a GF... Things could get confusing...

Another Ahab

I am sorry but I have to disagree with that advice specially he is having a GF... Things could get confusing...

Bring along the GF.

Key West is always fun. If you don't do any roller skating, at least rent a bike.

Bring along a copy of "Old Man and the Sea" for your beach reading.

The latest theory is Hemingway went off the deep end from his multiple concussions (nine total I think were identified).

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well seems I'll be driving her car back to Ohio. Everyone on I75 north is now on notice!

I don't plan on having any problems but will update this thread if it happens.

If yall see a crazy man on 75n driving an hhr faster than reasonable, thats probably me heading home.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come thru here and we'll have an HHR race. Now checking Jax CL for stuff that I didn't know I need.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
12ish hrs! Home safe.

Atlanta traffic is nothing compared to I40 at 5:00!

My butt hurts from sitting, time for a shower and bed.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
12ish hrs! Home safe.

Atlanta traffic is nothing compared to I40 at 5:00!

My butt hurts from sitting, time for a shower and bed.
I agree, right up to the point one person screws up. At that point things go downhill at a horrific rate. I575 traffic between Canton and I75 is worse. Congrats on getting home safe. I miss the Cinci skyline.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks