• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headed up 95 from Charleston, SC

bigugh20

This coming tuesday (7/12/11) I'll be heading up 95 from Charleston, SC to Emporia, VA then across HWY 58 to Chesapeake, VA. I'll be in my pickup truck, so if I can be of any assistance transporting anything let me know.

Tlauden

Nothing here but thanks for the offer!!! And good luck, I stay away from 95 as much as I can... Don't know about down that far but around DC its nothing but 4 lanes of parking lot....

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got back from a run to Norfolk a couple of weeks ago. Fuel at that time was about 25 cents a gallon cheaper on the east side of Emporia than by the interstate. Just a word to the wise!2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks